Jager & Friends Dog Park
Rules & Regulations
The park is open dawn until dusk, except during inclement weather.
Emergencies: Call 911
State Police: (814) 445-4104 (non-emergency)
Humane Officers: (814) 443-2121
Other Problems or Concerns: call Jim Atchison at (814) 279-5439, or Judy Rach at (814) 701-2885
- No attendant on duty. Dog owners are legally and financially responsible for their dogs’ behavior. You use this park at your own risk. Wings of Change, Inc. is NOT liable for any injuries to dogs, their owners/handlers, or others who use this park.
- All dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the park.
- Handlers are liable for any injury or damage caused by their dog(s).
- Handlers must “scoop the poop” and properly dispose of dog waste.
- Handlers must fill any holes made by their dog(s).
- Handlers are limited to a maximum of two (2) dogs.
- Dogs must be under the control of their handler at all times.
- Handlers must carry a leash with them at all times while in the park.
- Never leave your dog unattended.
- All dogs must be legally licensed, have current vaccinations, and wear a visible owner identification tag.
- Prong (pinch) and spike collars are prohibited.
- Handlers must be 16 years of age or older.
- Children under 10 are not permitted in the fenced-in areas. Older children must have adult supervision.
- Aggressive dogs are prohibited. If your dog becomes unruly or plays rough, leash the dog and leave immediately.
- Dogs in heat and dogs with a contagious condition are prohibited.
- Food, smoking, alcohol, and glass containers are prohibited in the park.
- This is a “Dog Park”. All other animals are prohibited.
- No other use of the park is allowed, including use by commercial dog trainers.
- Failure to abide by the park rules may result in loss of privileges or closing of the facility.
Please be respectful of the facility and consideration of others using the park.
Please help us keep this a free dog park.
All donations are greatly appreciated. Thank you!